Any ideas to repurpose Plastic cups?

+4
My family goes through about 30 large Tim Horton's Ice tea cups each week. I hate all of this plastic and cannot think of a creative way to up-cycle them. Does anyone have any ideas? The environment and I would be eternally grateful!

• Dfm Dfm on Jul 04, 2017
    mega mug. one for each family member. i got mine at a Casey convince gas station. i put colored electrician tape around the top of the mug. mine are 52 oz insulated....very well insulated. hand wash

• Donna D Meadows Donna D Meadows on Jul 04, 2017
    One idea would be to get a storage box of some kind that would hold Christmas ornaments. Glue the bottoms of the cups to a piece of cardboard the size of the bottom of your storage box. Put your breakable, fragile ornaments, one per cup, in the cups. Depending on the size of your box, you can stack several layers in one box. This will keep those ornaments safe and sound with no worries about breakage!

• Dfm Dfm on Jul 04, 2017
    get 52 oz mugs from a convenience gas station. they are insulated pretty well.

• Sharon Susa Courchesne Sharon Susa Courchesne on Jul 04, 2017
    My husband uses plastic cups & containers in our garage to organize his screws etc. Also, do you have young kids cause there are tons of craft ideas using plastic cups on Pinterest. I saw a cute one where the cups were painted & flipped upside down & made into different animals.

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Jul 05, 2017
    Wash them and use them as disposable cups on a picnic or at the beach. At the beach, they would probably make good sand castle cups. If you go to group functions like church dinners or family reunions, you volunteer to supply the disposable cups and lids, maybe with new straws. If they are styrofoam, do the land fill a favor and shred the cups into small pieces. They still won't disintegrate, but they won't take up as much volume. Bless you 😇

• Kathleen Kathleen on Jul 05, 2017
    Go to Pinterest.com and type in plastic cups. Loads of fun wonderful ideas.

• Susan E Susan E on Jul 05, 2017
    I felt the same way about my granddaughter's plastic yogurt cups. I washed them, poked holes in the bottom, and use them as seed starter cups each spring. I have about 40 of them ready to plant.