What can I make with Patron Tequila bottles and or their corks?

+6
I've got a bunch of the 700 ml square shaped bottles with their round corks. Need ideas as they are sitting around waiting for me to come up with something.
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Apr 19, 2017
    http://www.hometalk.com/diy/kitchen-dining/kitchen-lighting/how-to-make-a-pendant-light-with-an-alcohol-bottle--25839122
    You can turn the bottles into pendant lights!
    And you can use the corks for all sort of fun projects- succulent planters, coaster, corkboard, or magnets. Have fun!

• Mary Mary on Apr 19, 2017
    can get pump top and use in bathroom or kitchen to dispense soap

• Andrea01 Andrea01 on Apr 29, 2017
    The corks, you can group together flat side up. Use a wooden picture frame, and fit them in tightly. You may have to trim the bottom of the corks. Then screw in little wooden pegs, like footers. Four of them. You may have to use glue to keep the corks in tightly, or cut them to fit perfectly. Make trivets out of this. Trivet is a hot pot holder.

• Marsha Kinsman Marsha Kinsman on Apr 29, 2017
    I use the bottles and corks to store dried beans. They are cute stored out in the kitchen or can be tucked away.

• Pennie1958 Pennie1958 on Apr 29, 2017
    i used to fill bottles with colored water and put on shelf in window

• Shirley Heikkinen Shirley Heikkinen on Apr 29, 2017
    this is a wine bottle, painted, the baked on. I use it for dish soap by watering down the dish soap.

• Suzanne Suzanne on Apr 29, 2017
    this one is a favorite of mine

• Carol Pate Carol Pate on Apr 29, 2017
    My first thought are lamps for a bar and/or patio.
    Probably fill with sand so it has stability.
    Or slender candles
    Flower vases