Help! Can you help redo this living room? Rock, brick, bookshelf, off center window are too challenging for me.

+47
Please help me with this living room. We recently purchased this home but I am not sure where to start. It has a huge rock wall surrounding the fireplace but it doesn't go to center of vaulted ceiling. The large window is off center. The left side of the room has a huge built in bookcase. The right side of the room has a curved brick wall which leads to the dining room. There is a 1/2 wall brick planter separating the living room from the dining room. I like the brick but am not so sure about the rock. My furniture is Queen Anne style so this is really a challenge for me. I would appreciate suggestions. Thank you
q help can you help redo this living room rock brick bookshelf off center window, dining room ideas, fireplaces mantels, home decor, windows, Left side of Living Room shows book shelf fireplace rock wall off center window vaulted ceiling
Left side of Living Room shows book shelf, fireplace, rock wall, off center window, vaulted ceiling.
q help can you help redo this living room rock brick bookshelf off center window, dining room ideas, fireplaces mantels, home decor, windows, Right side of living room shows same window curved brick wall and planter
Right side of living room shows same window, curved brick wall and planter.