No Sew Shower Curtain Valance In No Time!

Here is the finished shower curtain and valance. I couldn't find much on line about this so I thought I would share. It is SO easy and I think the height makes the bathroom feel larger and the shower curtain look custom.
Finished Project!
All you need is 2 matching or coordinating bought shower curtains. Mine are coordinating (not an exact match), a second matching tention shower curtain rod and hangers.
Needed Tools
Because I don't sew, I use stich witch. I use it to hem pants too. All you need is an iron.
Ironing Board Used to The Make Hem
I cut the top of the shower curtain 15 inches from the top. Then folded a one inch hem. I ironed first to make sure it was staight and then put the stich witch inside the fold and ironed. That's it!
Second Tension Rod
I put the tension rod where the valance would cover the top of the first shower curtain. Then used a second set of shower curtain hangers to hang the valance.
After
I also did this in my other bathroom and used the rest of the shower curtain fabric to make a no sew valance for the window.
Hope you can use this idea!

• Ruby

I couldn’t see the finish project not coming up

• Renee

I love the shower curtain you have. Could you please tell me where you got it at. I would appreciate it. Thank you

• Ida9464

I keep running into your curtain post here. Must mean something🤔 I’ve admired it for awhile now. Gotta find some good looking curtains first!

• Ida9464

This is so beautiful and the coordinating fabrics really meld. Thank you!

• Sara

I've done this. Bought two matching scarves, stitched them together, and just like that, I had a customized valance with my favorite college logo. Matched my homemade shower curtain, solid color. A one-of-a-kind customized bathroom.! My friends loved them so much, I made 10 different sets customized to their taste. One thing led to another, I now have a small home-based craft business. Not getting rich, but I'm doing what I love; creating beautiful things.