No Sew Shower Curtain Valance In No Time!

Here is the finished shower curtain and valance. I couldn't find much on line about this so I thought I would share. It is SO easy and I think the height makes the bathroom feel larger and the shower curtain look custom.
Finished Project!
All you need is 2 matching or coordinating bought shower curtains. Mine are coordinating (not an exact match), a second matching tention shower curtain rod and hangers.
Needed Tools
Because I don't sew, I use stich witch. I use it to hem pants too. All you need is an iron.
Ironing Board Used to The Make Hem
I cut the top of the shower curtain 15 inches from the top. Then folded a one inch hem. I ironed first to make sure it was staight and then put the stich witch inside the fold and ironed. That's it!
Second Tension Rod
I put the tension rod where the valance would cover the top of the first shower curtain. Then used a second set of shower curtain hangers to hang the valance.
After
I also did this in my other bathroom and used the rest of the shower curtain fabric to make a no sew valance for the window.
Hope you can use this idea!

3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving

• Carol Cameron
    Carol Cameron

I wantto lengthen curtain to 74 inches. I have a permanent rod in. How can I get a 74-75 inch curtain????

• Penny Cavve
      Penny Cavve

You will have to buy 90 inch drapes and hem them. I have always used tension rods in the shower stall or the tub. Use 2 shower curtains together, that way you don't water the floor in the bathroom. Buy 2 sets of hooks and over lap the curtains, you will only use about half the package of hooks.

• Ann Dunkleberger
    Ann Dunkleberger

Is it ok to place a shower curtain over shower glass enclosure? Perhaps with a side swipe opening?

• R. Dorien B. deLusignan
    R. Dorien B. deLusignan

Wow! Doesn't that make an already somewhat dark area into an even darker one?

• Suzanne
      Suzanne

Not to me. I have a light over head but you can also easily slide the valance to one side of you like. It slides just like the curtain.

• Re
    Re

going to Target and get another shower curtain! I love your idea, One thing I would do is spray paint your little wrought iron table black! Pretty bathroom..

• Christina
    Christina

I almost never comment on projects but WOW! An amazing transformation I never would have thought of. I absolutely LOVE IT! Fantastic job.