No Sew Shower Curtain Valance In No Time!

Here is the finished shower curtain and valance. I couldn't find much on line about this so I thought I would share. It is SO easy and I think the height makes the bathroom feel larger and the shower curtain look custom.
Finished Project!
All you need is 2 matching or coordinating bought shower curtains. Mine are coordinating (not an exact match), a second matching tention shower curtain rod and hangers.
Needed Tools
Because I don't sew, I use stich witch. I use it to hem pants too. All you need is an iron.
Ironing Board Used to The Make Hem
I cut the top of the shower curtain 15 inches from the top. Then folded a one inch hem. I ironed first to make sure it was staight and then put the stich witch inside the fold and ironed. That's it!
Second Tension Rod
I put the tension rod where the valance would cover the top of the first shower curtain. Then used a second set of shower curtain hangers to hang the valance.
After
I also did this in my other bathroom and used the rest of the shower curtain fabric to make a no sew valance for the window.
Hope you can use this idea!

• Renee

I love the shower curtain you have. Could you please tell me where you got it at. I would appreciate it. Thank you

• Ida9464

I keep running into your curtain post here. Must mean something🤔 I’ve admired it for awhile now. Gotta find some good looking curtains first!

• Carol Cameron

I wantto lengthen curtain to 74 inches. I have a permanent rod in. How can I get a 74-75 inch curtain????

• Suzanne

You could remove the permanent rod and replace with a tension for or just put one above that one like I did.

• Donna Becker

While I like the look, in my bathroom the valance would block the airflow over the shower curtain. And that would mean it would take forever to get moisture out of the shower and the room. And that would mean mold.

• Suzanne

The good part is that the valance slides open just like the curtain so you can open it easily to let moisture and light in!

• Re

going to Target and get another shower curtain! I love your idea, One thing I would do is spray paint your little wrought iron table black! Pretty bathroom..