DIY Boot Tray

589 Views
Hello and happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a great weekend, I am finally back with a project post and in case you have no idea what's been going on with me lately, click here to find out why I've been so absent.
Now, on to today's project!
Before I built this boot tray we had been using a basket to contain all of our muddy boots. However, the basket wasn't working out because 1. Corey's boots are huge and 2. Corey's boots are huge.
So, off to Target to take a look at what kind of boot trays they had to offer. I first saw this one, love the size and shape but I didn't think the copper color would go well with the hardwood floors. The only other option I found was one of the cheap plastic ones. We've had one before and since they're so lightweight they tend to move all over the floor.
Since I didn't find anything I liked and in my price range, I decided to make one!
Difficulty: Easy
  • diy boot tray, organizing, storage ideas
You can visit my blog post for all the details on how I made this awesome boot tray!

Suggested materials for this project:

Maggie Lois

Ask a Question