This living room was a fun design challenge in a commercial photography studio.

Roeshel and I had two short days (all told about 10 hours to complete the look)... It was great fun! http://bit.ly/wCYrli
this living room was a fun design challenge in a commercial photography studio, home decor, living room ideas, This is the space before we had started collecting supplies from the store room I am not going to lie i wish i had a store room that i could just fill up grocery carts full of stuff to decorate with
This is the space before ... we had started collecting supplies from the store room, I am not going to lie, i wish i had a store room that i could just fill up grocery carts full of stuff to decorate with!
this living room was a fun design challenge in a commercial photography studio, home decor, living room ideas, Another before I love the board and batten walls
Another before.. I love the board and batten walls!
this living room was a fun design challenge in a commercial photography studio, home decor, living room ideas, We used the Shaw rug as inspiration And pulled the pops of red and blue from it to give the room a collected feel
We used the Shaw rug as inspiration! And pulled the pops of red and blue from it to give the room a collected feel.
this living room was a fun design challenge in a commercial photography studio, home decor, living room ideas, We had fun creating a picture gallery collection
We had fun creating a picture gallery collection.
this living room was a fun design challenge in a commercial photography studio, home decor, living room ideas, The wicker wing back chairs were my favorite pieces of furniture in the room
The wicker wing back chairs were my favorite pieces of furniture in the room.
this living room was a fun design challenge in a commercial photography studio, home decor, living room ideas, If you check it out all over the room we have different word art in different ways This was another way we pulled the room together
If you check it out all over the room we have different word art in different ways. This was another way we pulled the room together.
this living room was a fun design challenge in a commercial photography studio, home decor, living room ideas, When my 2 year old daughter visited and grabbed a ceramic fish and went running she tends to throw whatever she grabbed if you get to close I remembered why my own house can t look this put together
When my 2 year old daughter visited, and grabbed a ceramic fish and went running (she tends to throw whatever she grabbed if you get to close) I remembered why my own house can't look this put together!
this living room was a fun design challenge in a commercial photography studio, home decor, living room ideas, If you would like to see some more about the design competition check out this post Thanks
If you would like to see some more about the design competition ! check out this post! Thanks!

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 18 comments
Next