Excellent Natural Fabric Softener

We've been talking about laundry detergent for awhile now so it stands to reason we will talk about fabric softeners next. This is my very excellent natural fabric softener!
They are quite pretty with the natural wool fiber. Wool Dryer Balls. Have you heard of them? Perhaps you make your own. The post includes a link to a DIY for making your own.
You can buy the Handmade Wool Dryer Balls from MittenStateWool if you wish. I can tell you that I personally have been using mine almost daily for awhile now. She gave me some to try, I had just begun to hear about them and was excited to see how well they work. I so enjoyed using them and decided that I would buy more of them for myself.
Sandra has a tutorial for Making Your Own Wool Dryer Balls Here. I may make some , or I may not because they aren't expensive and she makes and sells them Etsy Shop Here.
Isn't it adorable? I just love her sheep! Sandra is no stranger to Hibiscus House, you may remember she was a Spotlight Story and you can read all about her Clearwater Farms a few years back here. She and her family have the most beautiful sheep. They sheer them and make the most beautiful and useful items from them. Have you heard of these before? Please join me for more...I love these Wool Dryer Balls and have used them for over a year almost solely.

Dolly Sarrio