Living Wall Lattice Privacy Screen

These three lattice screens sat under my deck for years! I suddenly had the creative idea to attach them to our fence for visual interest, a cozier feeling and some privacy. You too can make these in no time!
In less than 30 minutes I created a Living wall Lattice Privacy Screen that is now one of my favorite features on our patio!
Learn how you can make one too.
Read on to learn how to create a beautiful living wall lattice privacy screen.
Level the lattice screen.
Attach to fence supports with wood screws.
Tie some bottles to the screen. Repeat for two as many screens as you want to use.
Add water and flowers to the bottles.
Store bottles upside down when not in use to avoid mosquito breeding and broken bottles if the temperature dips down to freezing.
Want to see the final reveal? Click on the link below to see our beautiful screens and the sources to get your own lattice screens on PrettyHandyGirl.com.

• Lattice screens  (http://amzn.to/1OT26hO _____or______ http://amzn.to/1WdzLFh : affiliate links)
  • Wood screws  (Lowe's)
  • Copper wire  (Lowe's)

Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl

• Jay

If it rains and there are no drain holes in the bottles could they just get too heavy and ruin the lattice? Maybe the weight could pull it apart? Also what string, rope, etc. is strong enough to hold the Jars. I have seen something similar, but they used those metal like clamps around the neck of the jars which are functional, but I don't think as attractive.
    I would like to do this with maybe live herbs or small plants. Do you think that would work or would they be even heavier? It really is very, very pretty and would certainly be a quick way to "dress up" my wood fence And get privacy where it's needed! Thank you.
    • The bottles are very small and I turn them upside down when not in use to avoid collecting rain water. If you filled them with soil they may be a little heavier, but the wire holds them on the lattice fine.