How can I repurpose Taster's Choice coffee jars?

+4
I have over 20 of the Taster's Choice glass 100 gram coffee jars. Does anyone have ideas for uses for them?
  • Rosemarie Johnson Rosemarie Johnson on Jun 27, 2016
    i use all of my glass jars for just about everything i use them for pasta, sugar, small things like pin' button's , flour, i even use them when i need to put grease in cause i never put grease down my drain i put in it in the jars freeze it and them when its full i throw it away , i use them for anything and everything .
  • Ade7785219 Ade7785219 on Jun 27, 2016
    I always chop lots of onions, use jars to store extra m then when you need only a tbs you can proceed with out delay. :: Store extra sauces and gravies leftovers then can be incorporated into new recipes, as needed, label them and give them a time to use by, do you are not storing your garbage
  • April April on Jun 28, 2016
    I like the suggestions here! Also, you could use decorative paper around them or take of the label and paint them, then use them as storage containers for things like pencils, pens, sewing, buttons, etc. Hope this is helpful in some way! :)
  • Sheila D Sheila D on Jun 30, 2016
    Do a "Search DIY ideas " in hometalk - there are several suggestions
  • Gail Dudlicek Gail Dudlicek on Jul 06, 2016
    Use the dollar store glass gems, glue them to the outside and put a tealight or votive candle inside. Voila! Decorative candle holder!
    • Alanna Alanna on Jul 06, 2016
      Thanks Gail. Actually I am hosting a baby shower for my daughter so these would look nice with a tealight in them for table centerpieces.