What Type of Plant is This??

+43
My husband bought me this plant for Mother's Day and when I didn't find any identifying tag, I asked him what it was. He had no clue. Some handicapped students were selling them and he bought it for me. I love the plant. In fact, from the pictures you can see how it is multiplying. I am growing more of them. The gift that keeps on giving. (I think it my be a type of kalanchoe, but not sure.)
what type of plant is this, flowers, gardening, succulents, This is the plant my husband bought me a little over a month ago It has quadrupled in size I can tell that it s a succulent Maybe a kalanchoe
This is the plant my husband bought me a little over a month ago. It has quadrupled in size. I can tell that it's a succulent. Maybe a kalanchoe?
what type of plant is this, flowers, gardening, succulents, The little curls on the edge of the leaf fall off and begin new plants
The little curls on the edge of the leaf fall off and begin new plants.
what type of plant is this, flowers, gardening, succulents, Here is a picture of the parent plant and a few of the babies and I ve started in their own pots
Here is a picture of the parent plant and a few of the 'babies' and I've started in their own pots.