Yael Valencia
Yael Valencia
  • Pompano Beach, FL

Mason Jars to Spaghetti Jars DIY Soap Dispenser Tutorial

$10

It is simple step by step guide on how to make a soap or lotion dispenser out of any old jar and lid. Mine are masons due to my mason addiction. I have also included a link to color your glass in a gorgeous vintage blue. Now I am seeing premade tops in craft stores like Michaels and Joanns but if you are more adventurous you can follow these instructions. So get crafting people its pretty easy. Just like all my projects. Here is the link to color plain ole glass
mason jars to spaghetti jars diy soap dispenser tutorial, crafts, mason jars, repurposing upcycling
You will need a soap dispenser top (I got mine from a dollar store soap dispenser), a nail, hammer the adhesive E600 (its water proof), pliers and a large washer.
I mark a circle in the middle of the jar based in the washer. use the nail to hammer out the outline you made with the nail. Use your pliers to remove the metal in the circle. Place glue around your soap dispenser and put the dispenser through your hole. Let dry 24 hours
I let the soap dispenser dry for 24 hours and then turn the lid with the dispenser upside-down, thread the the washer over the dispenser bottom and glue to to the underside of the jar. This is to make it look nice. If you don't care how it looks you can skip this step.
You are done you now have a made a soap dispenser.

• A cleaned out jar  (anywhere)
  • Soap dispenser nossle  (dollar store)
  • E6000  (joanns)

Yael Valencia

• Touchedpainter

I have cases of mason jars. My dollar store also has the mason jars with nothing in them with the pump spouts, ready for decorating. Also I have Googled looking for the soap foamer spouts to mount to my own recycled jar lids, like recycling mayo, mustard, pickle, etc jars. Then decorating them & they don't look like you re-purposed used jars. Couldn’t you use a leather hole punch, or a grommet hole punch? I just checked Ebay & they have 5 & 6 piece sets of metal hole punch tools for less than $7. Just checked Ebay & they are super cheep also less than $2, & better deals.

• Annalee K Trimm Irwin

i found them in Target😉