How to Clean Your Toilets - Quick and Easy

With two boys in the house, I needed a quick and easy way to clean our toilets. I did some research on ways to remove hard water stains from toilets. I prefer to clean without harsh chemicals and not use bleach or any other chemicals that require masks to be worn. Here are some ways to easily clean your toilet without harsh chemicals.
1. Baking Soda and Vinegar for toilet cleaning - This is the cleaning method I prefer to use.
2. Borax and Vinegar - a very similar method to number 1, but use Borax instead of baking soda.
3. Use Coke to clean the toilet - Yes! You can actually use Coca Cola to clean a toilet.
4. Abrasion - There are various tools and products you can use to manually scrape off the grossness.
5. Harsh chemicals - Use as a last resort.
Another option is to clean your toilet with Coca Cola. Yes, you can use Coke to clean your toilet!
I had heard that Coke can clean many things, so I thought I’d try it in the bathroom. This would be a great use for leftover cola from parties. I poured Coke around the toilet bowl. I used a toilet brush to loosen up the stains. Then, I soaked a rag in Coke and stuffed it in the rim of the bowl as well. After letting it sit for a couple of hours, I flushed, and voila! So much better!

• Vinegar
  • Baking soda
  • Borax

Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
Rachel Belkin | Cha Ching Queen