Rex
Rex
  • Walnut Shade, MO

Late Summer On The Patio and Back Yard

The trellis is made from reclaimed treated 2 x 4's and fence poles. Someone gave my wife Sue these decorative climbing beans many years ago. They grow fast and get 8 to 10 feet tall. Beautiful purple flowers and pods.
late summer on the patio and back yard, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, patio
.
.
This is "Charlie".I just love the word "repurpose" don't you. .We had a floor fan go bad so  I turned it into a windmill. The grandchildren love to see how fast Charlie can go!
This is "Charlie".I just love the word "repurpose" don't you. .We had a floor fan go bad so I turned it into a windmill. The grandchildren love to see how fast Charlie can go!
Aren't Sunflowers wonderful?
Aren't Sunflowers wonderful?
It is so enjoyable in the morning sitting on the patio drinking coffee and soaking up God's beautiful creations