DIY Barn Door

I made this barn Door for my sister, she had her bathroom redone and got rid of the pocket door, and asked little Brother to build her a barn Door. So with some measurements, a few idea pics. Thanks Pinterest!!! And of course Hometalk.com. I got to work.
standard wood from the big box stores 2x4s, a 4x8 panel used for sheds and out buildings etc.. the rollers are garage door rollers, and the steel rail used for the track as well as the bolts and other hardware were locally purchased
I had to measure and cut the door to size and ensure it was square this is a crucial step measure twice cut once!
Sand sand and more sanding!!!! the would was all rough cut I did a lot of patching and sanding grit
It's so cool seeing everything come together. Time me to paint!!! Valspar white semi satin!
Spray paint the hardware flat black
Assembly time!!!

3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
Gabe

• 1984roro
    1984roro

looks great - well done!

• PAMELA
    PAMELA

YOU ARE A WONDERFUL SISTER.. CAN YOU TELL US WHERE YOU GOT THE HARDWARE AND WHAT THE CALL ALL OF IT..THANKS SO MUCH!!

• Gabe
      Gabe

Thanks Pamela my sister loves her Door. I will put together a build list. All of the parts and pieces were brought from Home Depot and Lowes and are readily available from any hardware store or home improvement center