Who else LOVES DIY??

+8
I love love love DIY.....
  • Haysha S. Haysha S. on Feb 14, 2017
    Wehoo! I DO!
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 14, 2017
    I do too!!!! I love seeing everyone's amazing ideas and hearing about their DIY experiences!!!!  Are you working on anything right now?
  • Bkearney_ Bkearney_ on Feb 15, 2017
    I make some of the elastic braclets is all I have done so far...........I live on a very limited money and dont have enough to buy the paints and stuff I need...............Do you make any of the things?
    • K K on Feb 18, 2017
      Look on Freecycle and the free section of Craigslist! I always find paint & supplies for whatever project I have in mind- I almost never pay to feed my diy habit (read diy junkie!)
      Both have tons of free garden stuff too!
  • Bkearney_ Bkearney_ on Feb 15, 2017
    Thanks for the comment and please let me know if you make some of the things we see.,....HUGSSSSSSSSS
  • Bkearney_ Bkearney_ on Feb 15, 2017
    ...I changed my city to the correct one............I live in Lexington, Tennessee
  • Sandra Allen Sandra Allen on Feb 15, 2017
    I was raised to use it up and wear it out. I fully admit when someone dumps something new (yes...in the box new) or that can be salvaged, I take it home. I have saved baskets, china bowls, dolls, pots and pans, you name it I have either found it and saved it or just found it and donated it.
    Since I have never been rich, I like the ability to do for myself. It's either free or cheaper, and I can put my own little "spin" on it. Between you guys and thriftyfun.com I have found my niche.
    • DORLIS DORLIS on Feb 17, 2017
      I am on SS and that isn't much so I need to remember Grandmother's advice of use it, resue it and then reuse it again.
  • Lori Kelly Lori Kelly on Feb 16, 2017
    I made wreaths at Christmas to sell. Made about $200. Let me see what my last project was and post a picture. I currently have about 4 projects going, lol!
  • DORLIS DORLIS on Feb 17, 2017
    Right now, everything is on hold until I recover from a broken arm and get my house in order. I have promised myself that I will not start anything until that is done.
  • Bkearney_ Bkearney_ on Feb 17, 2017
    Hope your arm is well soon!!!