DIY Mesh Spring Wreath

$8

I got all of my supplies at the Dollar Tree and spent a total of $8 on this pretty deco mesh wreath. I have been wanting to make one of these for a long time, because it is the perfect Spring Wreath!
Here is what you will need. You can customize the mesh colors and embellishments for any holiday.Supplies:1 round wire frame4-8 packs of deco mesh1 pack of pipe cleaners1 pack of butterflies1 bunch of floral spray
Cut 3 or 4 of the pipe cleaners into thirds. These will be used to stabilize your ribbon. To start the wreath, use the pipe cleaner to secure the end of the mesh ribbon to the outside rim of your frame.
Pinch a few inches in your fingers, make a loop, and push it through the outer edge. Twist once and repeat process, pulling it through the middle ring. Since I am using two colors and want the white on the inside, I am leaving it open for now. Once I completed the blue ribbon all the way around, I began with the white. I followed the same process as above, but alternated between the inside ring and middle ring. (going between the blue ribbon)
I then cut the spray into several pieces and arranged them around the wreath by bending the stem thru the wire frame. The butterflies had a twist tie back, which made it easy to loop them through the deco mesh. This pretty Spring deco mesh wreath is the perfect addition to my bright yellow door!

• Wire wreath form
  • 4 rolls deco mesh
  • Pack of pipe cleaners

Mary from Real Girl's Realm