DIY Branch Wall Decor

I have had a large blank wall in my family room for a few years. Ultimately I would like to hang a gallery wall in this space. However in the meantime, I got tired of looking at the blank space so I came up with a fun and inexpensive DIY wall decor idea.

I love seeded eucalyptus so when I found some at the grocery store, I bought a few bunches of it with the plans to make a spring wreath. I did make the wreath but I had so much leftover I decided to take it a step further.

I had a large branch in my closet (doesn't everyone?) that I was saving to use somewhere. I decided to hang bunches of my eucalyptus from the branch to make a large scale wall covering. I laid it all out on my kitchen table to get an idea of the layout before attaching the eucalyptus to the branch.

I used fishing line to attach the eucalyptus bunches to the branch. I also used it to tie bunches of the eucalyptus together where I wanted it longer. The clear fishing line virtually disappears, I prefer using this over floral wire.

For under $20 I was able to fill this large space. The eucalyptus will dry out a bit, but it will hold it's shape. It's a fun temporary solution for the price!

Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
TheHoneycombHome