80's Oak Bow Front China Cabinet TURNED Vintage #getorganized

Its time to for the new Year! Come see how I this old 80s bow front China Cabinet to make it look vintage, and organize my collection of goodies!
After finding this outdated Oak Bow Front China cabinet at Goodwill it was just a matter of a paint job to make it pop with life. Once that happened there was no chance of me selling it and its now part of my dining room! :)
furniture http://arttisbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/01/80s-oak-bow-front-china-cabinet-turned.html
I love hows this once 80's oak now has a total VINTAGE look to organize all my vintage finds!
The oak finish before. This was a custom hand built bow front china cabinet that was donated to goodwill. As soon as I saw it, I grabbed it. I couldn't believe my luck!
I am sure they gave it away because of the outdated Oak and worn finish, but this just made me want  it more. I knew with the wood in this condition I would have no problem painting it.
I am sure they gave it away because of the outdated Oak and worn finish, but this just made me want it more. I knew with the wood in this condition I would have no problem painting it.
I painted the inside a custom blue green so that it have that POP of color that I love
I used a neutral cream white mix to paint the outside. I distressed waxed and buffed it to give it that vintage feel.
Once I bought it in the house to photograph it, I knew it wasn't leaving. We loved it and that pop of color was just what the corner of my dining area needed!

Art is beauty

• Wheelbarrow Cottage

Looks great!!! And yes - I'm too lazy to prime and sand and all of that stuff!! There is a whole world of wonderful paints that don't require you to do all of that!!

• COONIE

This is wonderful. I have my own little collection of vintage items, this would be perfect in my corner. I just don't get anyone being able to give away a handmade item????? But good for you. You rescued it and it's received the love it deserves!