Ariel
Ariel
  • Selden, NY

Toilet Cleaning Bombs

$15

Got a dirty toilet, but you’re too lazy to clean up the mess?

No worries, I got you covered with this easy peasy toilet bomb.
toilet cleaning bombs
You’ll need baking soda, citric acid, an essential oil of choice, and a mold to shape your bath bombs.
toilet cleaning bombs
STEP ONE: Add 1/2 cup of citric acid (or 8 tablespoons) into a bowl.
toilet cleaning bombs
STEP TWO: Add 1 ½ cup baking soda (or 24 tablespoons).
toilet cleaning bombs
STEP THREE: Add 10-20 drops of the essential oil of your choice. I chose bergamot for a fresh, clean scent.
toilet cleaning bombs
STEP FOUR: Begin spraying water into mixture using a water bottle. Add this water slowly till it gets to a consistency where you can start to hold and form it.

STEP FIVE: Start forming your toilet cleaning bombs. You can roll it with your hands or use an ice cube tray to shape the concoction. Let the bombs harden for one hour.
toilet cleaning bombs
STEP SIX: Drop the hardened cleaning bombs into your toilet and let the do the work!

Once you drop the bomb in it fizzes, cleans and freshens your toilet. Just let it sit for 10 minutes before you flush!
Ariel

• Russbow

We have numerous bottles that various item came in that have an "eye dropper, with rubber activator" for a "cap" or top. ANY of these will work. I have a very small funnel or a very steady hand and pour directly from the jug into it. BEWARE it will bleach cloths and burn skin, wash immediately. MARK the bottle with whats in it. TRUE story very recently I had a skin cancer removed from the back of my right hand . Care instructions were to mix half and half hydrogen peroxide and water, and clean it several times a day with a cotton ball. I grabbed the bottle with the bleach by mistake, and wondered why it didn't foam like the hydrogen peroxide. About the time it started burning, I realize my stupidity, and flushed and flushed under the running water. LABEL YOU BLEACH.

• Vicki

I am having difficulty, removing soak scum off glass shower doors ? Please help ! I feel I have tried it all

• Mx BERRY

Wipe with clear vinegar to remove the soap scum. Then polish dry with a microfibre cloth. By the way if you rub a soap bar on a mirror then polish it off when nearly dry, the mirror wont steam up. Same with spectacles :)