Daughters 3 and 4 Room

7 materials
$200
2 Weeks
We moved our youngest two daughters into one room and the colours they chose? Purple and Pink! I also love themes, so the consensus was The Lorax. This was a fun room to do!
This is what we started with... but that changed a few times. Started with pink, but we changed the pink...
more pink and bright pink...
the bright pink got changed to purple....
the pink changed to a really light pink...now for the theme!
and now for the Lorax theme walls... I painted the green hills
the start of the truffula trees...
I painted trees and then in the corner, used tissue paper to make them 3D!
I loved this part!
and of course I had to hide a little Lorax for them to find... it's now the fun thing for any new friends who come over, to see if they can find him.
The purple wall has a bunk bed on it, but we wanted to do a fun wall above their dresser (that they painted)... all these butterflies were cut out from my mom's Cricut machine.

Our girls' room has been transformed into a colorful place! Hope you like it!

We want to help you DIY, so some of the materials in this post are linked to sellers. Just so you know, Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.

Questions on this post

Your question...
3 of 4 questions

Comments

2 of 49 comments
Next