The Painted Fabric Chairs!

Yall, I am so excited to share this with you! These are my painted chairs! I painted the fabric on these and the wood and it was easy peasy! :) This is one of my favorite projects I have done lately! I would love to know what you think!
Before & After!
Before & After!
Before - This is just so not me. :) I'm not into the flowery look at all!
Before - I didnt think this was to bad but I wanted them to match. So it got painted too!
This was what 1 coat of paint looked like. I sprayed the chair down with water to keep the paint from absorbing to much. I used 2 cups of latex paint, 2 cups of Textile Medium (Hobby Lobby - dont forget your coupon!) and 2 cups of water mixed together very well. I did 2 coats and then went to work on painting the wood.
This is after 2 coats of Primer (Zinsser Bulls Eye 123). Next up it's time for the paint!
Final product! I'm a very happy girl!
I added a coat of Minwax Polycrylic to seal it! What do you think?! I would love to hear your thoughts!

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Heather (The Wilson Farm)

• Mar32079284

Would you use this application to an office chair?

• Mar32079284

• Lori Malanoski

I have a question. I love your chairs and you inspired me to do this to a chair I have. Since I changed my decor, I want to paint it a different color. Can you tell me if I'd have to do the whole process over again; paint, water, fabric medium? Or can I just use watered down paint or paint not watered down? My chair already has 3 coats of paint, water, fabric medium mixture. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

• Lois

Love it. Very beautiful. I also will do this. I am looking for a cheap chair at thrift stores to practice first. Thanks for sharing. Great work

• K. Rupp

Looks great! What make and color paint did you use? Also, what did you use the sealer on? Just the wood or the fabric too?