How do I make a functional pet station without spending a fortune?

+4
I would like to use as a pet supply organizer, feed area and a play/resting area also. 😺🐾 Should I use a bookshelf or storage bench? Any ideas on how to create or organize one make it an all-in-one one pet area ? Saw a picture of one once but can't find it. Any ideas are appreciated! Thank you!

• Sharon Sharon on Feb 02, 2018
    Maybe a 3-shelf bookcase, and create a box around the top using 1x3 lumber to put a pillow in for kitty. Add a hanging dangle toy at one end.
    Use a cube or two to hold supplies. Add food trays on the bottom shelf or next to the box on top.
    • Kcctilly Kcctilly on Feb 03, 2018
      This would work. My cat especially likes this one window, but I can't seem to find anything the height of the window that's not to expensive. I don't do well with makeover projects because of my impatience and frustrations trying to get it perfect! Sounds like I can give it a try - very slowly!! Thank you so much!
  • Rose Broadway Rose Broadway on Feb 02, 2018
    I'm going to send you several videos because they all have different and clever ideas you may be able to use.
  • M. M.. M. M.. on Feb 03, 2018
    Be sure to attach any sort of tall structure to the wall for safety!
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Feb 03, 2018
    For $20 you can get a 3 shelf book shelf. On the bottom you could store food, toys, etc on the shelves and on the top you could put a piece of carpet for a kitty to lay down, especially if it is under a window where they could look out or enjoy the sunshine. If you have a dog, you could put a pad or pillow for napping on the floor or bottom shelf, depending on the size of the dog.