Flip House 1960s Kitchen Before and After. A Major Kitchen Renovation

We flipped a 1960s ranch and took this kitchen from drab to fab. With dark cabinets, broken doors, faux brick laminate floors and the washer and dryer connections in the corner of the kitchen, it needed major help. See all the details of how we turned it into a bright open inviting space to gather.
The kitchen was so dated and blocked off the living room.
This is what you saw walking in from the carport. I couldn't wait to demo this space!
The kitchen needed a complete overhaul.
We started by gutting the space and reconfiguring the layout. Take a look at the AFTER to be amazed.

15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
Plantation Relics

• Eroque022810
    Eroque022810

Why no pictures of the wall opposite fridge. I can see the sunlight so I know window is still there?
  • Judy
    Judy

I love this white look. What would be an estimate of cost for something like this major makeover?

• PaulChau
    PaulChau

I personally think that vintage and old is in. The old mosaic floor tiles might appeal to some people if the cabinetry won't!

• Debbie
    Debbie

I too had a 1960's kitchen , I had it professionally painted white and added crown moulding to the top of the cabinets with new oil rubbed hardware. I love the way it looks now and it cost me around thousand dollars within my budget , it looks great with my old butcher block counters too .