Window Cover question

I've asked several people but no one knows what I am talking about. I have tall thin windows/glass (approx 66" tall and 8" wide) on each side of my front door. I had them covered by blinds but the blinds did not withstand my curious dog. What I am looking for is some kind of frosted textured adhesive to put on the glass; OR if they make a frosted textured glass that I can replace my plain see through windows with that would be great too. Does anyone out there know if they even make what I am looking for?

  13 answers