Create a Vertical Herb Garden From a Pallet

One of my favorite projects was taking this old pallet and creating this AMAZING from a It was a quick and rather easy project, taking me just a little under 4 hours from start to finish. You can find a few of the steps below, and a complete step by step picture tutorial with the actual post itself.
I took an old (and very beat up pallet) and turned it into the amazing herb garden you see here. All in under 4 hours. What a great way to use a piece!
You will cut your 1 x 4s to size for the shelves and use the Kreg jig to create pocket holes to place your plants on.
Paint and add vinyl lettering when finished for a unique and amazing herb garden!

Jennifer West

• Candice Gollam

first, let me say I absolutely love love love this. It is gorgeous. My question to you is... do you move it inside for the winter or what do you do?

• Mary Lynn Curry Totty

I have looked everywhere as well Carol for the post that has the full instructions. Did you ever find them?

• C.B.

Love your idea & by the way...GREAT JOB! There are a couple changes I'm going to do with my project:1. I'm going to sand & paint my wood.2. I'm going to make mine into a yard fence by connecting the pallet sections together with carriage bolts & wing nuts, then fasten to my 4X4 posts. My schnauzer will stay in the yard, my fence will look "up scale," and I'll have a beautiful array of flowers in pots that I can change out whenever I desire to do so! GARDEN ON!!!