Jennifer West
Jennifer West
  • Shreveport, LA

Create a Vertical Herb Garden From a Pallet

One of my favorite projects was taking this old pallet and creating this AMAZING from a It was a quick and rather easy project, taking me just a little under 4 hours from start to finish. You can find a few of the steps below, and a complete step by step picture tutorial with the actual post itself.
create a vertical herb garden from a pallet, gardening, pallet projects, repurposing upcycling
I took an old (and very beat up pallet) and turned it into the amazing herb garden you see here. All in under 4 hours. What a great way to use a piece!
You will cut your 1 x 4s to size for the shelves and use the Kreg jig to create pocket holes to place your plants on.
Paint and add vinyl lettering when finished for a unique and amazing herb garden!
Jennifer West

• Candice Gollam

first, let me say I absolutely love love love this. It is gorgeous. My question to you is... do you move it inside for the winter or what do you do?