How can I hang a wreath on a screen door?

+8
q how can i hang a wreath on a screen door
  • P. Jones P. Jones on Jun 08, 2018
    Places like Hobby Lobby have wreath hangers that fit over the top of the door and hang down.
  • Morgan McBride Morgan McBride on Jun 08, 2018
    The dollar store sells over the door wreath hangers that work well.
  • P. Jones P. Jones on Jun 08, 2018
    Look online for over the door wreath hangers.
  • 1401470 1401470 on Jun 08, 2018
    They have wreath hooks at most stores like walmart, target, etc. They hang from the top so the door still shuts and then a hook comes down and you just place the wreath on the hook.
  • Debbie Debbie on Jun 08, 2018
    Have you seen the over-the-door hangers. They look pretty nice.
  • Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Jun 08, 2018
    I have used a ribbon of color in wreath, wrap around wreath, pull both ends to meet the length you wish and tape one at top of door then the other. Can use duck tape or any strong tape because it won't be seen. Works great for me!
  • Greys4me Greys4me on Jun 08, 2018
    How about one of those Christmas wreath holder that fi over the top of the door?
  • Noreen Weber O'Toole Noreen Weber O'Toole on Jun 08, 2018
    I will try . The screen door might not close.
  • Liz Liz on Jun 20, 2018
    Could you put a cup hook in the frame?
  • Emily Emily on Jun 20, 2018
    I think those wreath hangers would be too wide at the top for a wreath hung on a screen door. . . also they would not center the wreath which is important to me. What I would do is take three small eye hooks. Put one on the top of the door just over the screening in the middle. Put one on either side of the wood of the door, just beside the screening in the middle. Use light weight wire or monofilament to hang the wreath. The hangings would be invisible and the wreath would look beautiful.