Looking for "Decorator Glue"?


I have a friend who used to buy something called "Decorator Glue". It used to be sold at Hobby Lobby but he can no longer find it there. He has lost the original tube so the only information I have is this...

*manufactured in Maryland or Delaware.

*It is silicone in appearance and can be colored with food coloring.

*Fairly slow drying and moldable.

*The tube is @ 4-5 oz. It is white with blue printing.

*Whoever makes it also makes aerosol spay paint the type used for tye dying.

He uses it to glue things to candles and says it's the only thing that will adhere to wax.

Thanks for your help :)

  6 answers
Your comment...