Cleaning With Vinegar

Vinegar is an amazing cleaning agent. It's effective, yet gentle and it's kid and pet-friendly. It's a relief to know that my house is clean and I don't have harmful chemicals that my kids can get in to.
cleaning with vinegar, cleaning tips
Use vinegar to clean many different places in your home. It's affordable, safe and works as a great disinfectant. Using vinegar can help keep germs and illness out of your home. It's commonly used in the kitchen, but that's not the only place this magic cleaner works.
cleaning with vinegar, cleaning tips
Using vinegar in the laundry will get rid of body odor left in the clothing. My kids and husband have terrible foot odor. Vinegar is a life saver.
cleaning with vinegar, cleaning tips
Vinegar also deodorizes gross bathroom odors, while killing icky bathroom germs. After vinegar dries, it doesn't smell anymore and it kills the other icky odors that are left behind on the throne. Find eight more uses for vinegar in the original blog post on whilehewasnapping.com.
While He Was Napping

• Marlene Newman

How do I clean cooking grease on wallpaper. Also wood cabinets above the stove. Ugh!