Lovedecor
Lovedecor
  • Beverly Hills, CA

Plate

$2.00

Goodwill is a great place to find plates!
I found a 3 pack of the small American flags in the dollar spot at Target. I put the jars on top of the flags to flatten them out. They were a little curled up from being in the package.
I removed t was careful then used roll on adhesive tape (it can be found just about anywhere that sells crafts) to the back of flag. I lined up the flag with the jar. You can't really mess this part up because the flag fit perfectly on to the ja
I added a little twine to the top of the jar to make it look less like a pickle jar. I used gorilla glue and a clothespin to keep the twine in place until the glue dried.
I added some tea lights to the jars and instant outdoor lighting was created. They look so pretty at night! Um, somebody should really paint those steps. Although, I kind of dig the chippy white paint look. ;) It's amazing what you can make with the stuff you already have on hand.
easy patriotic luminaries
easy patriotic luminaries
easy patriotic luminaries
Lovedecor