How do I replace existing overhead fluorescent fixture ?


we have a 1985 kitchen with lighting overhead 3 panels of flourscent bulbs 36". I've wracked my brain on how this can this be changed to 3 pendent lights & how to fill in the major gaps on both sides. Someone recommend painting the gaps to leave the large opening. Would drywall be an option? Thanks for any help.

  8 answers
Your comment...