Make A Santa Head Out Of A Mop

$2

I have been asked several times how to make a Santa head out of a mop. I decided to make one and create a tutorial to share.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

make a santa head out of a mop

I got this mop at Dollar Tree. I started by taking the mop head off the pole.

make a santa head out of a mop

I took a portion of the mop strands and pulled them back behind the mop base and secured them like a ponytail with a rubber band.

make a santa head out of a mop

I then sectioned off a few more strands just under the top part and pulled them on either side to become a mustache.

make a santa head out of a mop

I hot glued on 2 google eyes, and a pom pom nose.

make a santa head out of a mop

I twisted each mustache side, pulled both sides around back and created another ponytail using a rubber band to secure it.

make a santa head out of a mop

I hot glued a small Santa hat onto the top .

make a santa head out of a mop

I used some fishing line and pulled it through the mop strands, and tied it in a loop so the Santa could be hung if I wanted.

make a santa head out of a mop

For now I just placed him on my mantel.

I would love to have you stop by my blog     Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations