Morena Hockley
Morena Hockley
  • San Antonio, TX

Snow Globe DIY Gift Box for Christmas Holidays

$5

Make a beautiful snow globe gift box for the holidays.

snow globe diy gift box for christmas holidays

I love to turn clear ornaments into snow globes and other unexpected decor. For this project, I’m using beautiful papers and stickers from Graphic 45 with my Xyron Creative Station to create a unique and festive gift box for Christmas gift giving. Won’t this be cute filled with cookies, gift cards, or other small gifts?

Supplies Used to Make a Snow Globe Gift Box: 

• Graphic 45 Collection Pack 12×12 cm Collection Pack 12×12
  • Xyron Creative Station, 9″ with 5″ Option
  • Large Plastic Ornament from Dollar Tree
  • Paper Mache Round Container with Lid
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Ultrafine Glitter
  • Cotton Ball
  • Miniature Tree

Start by fussy cutting the adorable Kewpie Christmas dolls from the 12×12 inch paper. I cut all three dolls out because they are so cute I had to include them all!

Use two of the sticker tape strips from the pack to decorate the rim of the lid for the box.

Cut a circle for the top of the lid. Roll it through the Xyron Creative Station to add adhesive, and glue it to the top of the box.

Cut a strip of patterned paper to fit around the  container. Use the Xyron again to adhere the paper to the box.

This DIY snow globe gift box is such a sweet way to give a present to someone, don’t you think? It’s very quick to make so you could have several ready before the holidays start.

Morena Hockley