Metal Frog Candle Holder

$20
1 Day

I found this cute lil guy in a pile of trash. Just peeking out at me, begging to be saved. He didnt look all that well but i knew he had good bones and could be made cute again with a little bit of work and some spray paint. It did have some kind of light in it, but after sitting in rain, it didnt work, so i just took that out and put a candle in its place. After cleaning it up a bit with an sos pad and letting it dry, i spray painted. I used a lighter color first. I did this because it seemed without a layer of a light color, the darker color i chose didnt pop as well. As you can see, the color turned out perfect. I liked the color i used but really its your choice, use whatever color makes you happy. I love how it turned out and he now looks brand new. The materials needed, sos pad and spray paint, i already had on hand so this cute lil guy costs me nothing but time. But the materials are very inexpensive and can be found at any hardware store. The time it took was dependant on how many layers of spray paint was needed as you want it to dry completely before adding another layer. I did 3 layers, 1 of the lighter color and 2 of the darker color.

Ribbit Ribbit

😃🐸

Uh, i dont look well. 😣

Used 1st
Used 2nd
I look fabulous 😃

• SOD Pad  (Under my sink)
  • Spray Paints  (Hardware store)

15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects