Joyce
Joyce

How do you keep rabbits out of your yard?

Debbie/Dragonfly TreasureCharmain Kay Fisher HullDfm
+2

• Unique Creations By Anita

Short of putting up a fence I don't think there is a fool proof way.

• Crystal Farrell

And frankly, even fencing doesn't ways work as they can dig under it or go through if its chain link. Every morning its a race to see if the bunnies will get out of my yard before my dogs get to them. So far, the bunnies have won.

• Dfm

Trap and relocate. If in hunting season, relocate rabbit to oven and bake coated with bbq sauce. After butchering of course.

• Charmain Kay Fisher Hull

I use human hair and it works. If you can go to your local barbershop or beauty salon and ask them to safe the hair for you.

• Debbie/Dragonfly Treasure

I read this from Gma Kirk: A farmer gave me a gross recipe for rabbit repellent...but it works. cup or two of urine, tablespoons of crushed garlic, and cayenne pepper, two eggs in a gallon jug, shake well, fill rest of the way with water. Cap and let age a week. Then you drizzle small stream around the perimeter of whatever you want to keep them from eating.