Linda
Linda

What can I put on the bottom of my deck chairs?

LindaNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CAKelli L. Milligan
+1

What can I put on the bottom of my deck chairs so they don't scratch the deck. They are not round or oval. Can't find any caps that fit at the store. They are odd shaped. Anything I can paint on?

• Jessica

They have lil sticky "mats" that go on the bottom of chairs. Cant remember what they are called. They are brown in color. They sell different sizes and can be cut with scissors. Try those. I use them for my chairs. They also have a weird angle cut on the end. Hope that helps

• Kelli L. Milligan

Yes, they sell peel and stick felt bottoms you can use. Buy several, probably won't last as long outside as inside.

• Linda

Thank you I thought about the rubber dip but my PVC decking says don't leave rubber mats on the deck because water gets under it and stains the deck. I put a rubber mat under my grill for 2 weeks and now that section is permanently damaged. I just found out this year it was because it's was made of rubber, so I don't want marks all over the deck. I guess I'll have to try the peel and stick and keep replacing it.