How do I make a greeting card into a plaque?

Michelle JamesEmEverything Pretty
+5

I have a valentine greeting card I want to keep but thought It would make a cute plaque, any idea how to accomplish this?

• Heje
    Heje

Mod Podj (can't remember how to spell) would be your best bet.

• Beth
    Beth

I'd look for a blank wood plaque at a hobby store, craft store, or big box store like Michaels. Then, as Heje said, use Mod Podge to coat the card and adhere it to the plaque.

• Everything Pretty
    Everything Pretty

I think it would be cute to attach a picture frame to a blank wood sign and slip the card inside the frame.

• Em
    Em

I would buy a mat to frame it and put it in a picture frame instead. Get an 8 x 10 frame and a mat inside. No fuss.

• Janis
      Janis

Thank you - I was sort of thinking about mod-podging it onto a piece of wood so I can then hang it

• Michelle James
    Michelle James

I think a nice frame or even a shadow box would work well for this.

• Em
      Em

Not sure what you are asking for. Glue it on whatever you want and cover it with Modge Podge glue. Seems like most votes are for framing it so it is still a card, but it's your project.