How do I get rid of gnats?

JeanetteLynn SorrellK. Rupp
+1

• Peggy Burnette

Hi Bridget, sorry you are dealing with gnats. Hope this is helpful. Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Suggested clip · 50 seconds

How to Get Rid of Gnats - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcg0C7yuByU

• K. Rupp

I have found the best thing they are attracted to is a SOUR BEER!!!!!! Leave some out in a shallow cup and see them swarm! You might want to use plastic wrap with poked holes too so they get trapped. I have also heard once they swarm spray with hairspray. Good luck! Quite a nuisance!

• Lynn Sorrell

Add Mosquito Bits they are non toxic safe and kill gnats in soil,lawn,garden,compost etc. and mosquitos(ponds,lakes etc. ).....added bonus. The active ingredient in Mosquito Bits is a biological larvacide called BTI (Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis). BTI is a naturally occurring bacterium that’s deadly to both mosquito larvae and fungus gnat larvae.

• Jeanette

Here's what works for me - I put a piece of banana in a pint jar, poke holes in the saran wrap to cover the jar. Gnats go in, but can't figure out how to get back out. Good Luck!