Asked on Aug 16, 2019

How do I get rid of flies?

Everything PrettyCindyThe Inspired Workshop
+3

• Leah

Hanging sticky fly traps works fast.

• Martha

Slice of lemon and cloves

• The Inspired Workshop

Yes, I second the sticky fly traps! Watch to see what is attracting the flies to your porch or inside your home, and stick a fly trap over it or as close as you can. We all the sudden had a ton of flies on our porch, and we realized the puppy food was attracting them, so when the puppies weren't eating, I placed a sticky trap across each bowl...within 2 days you couldn't fit another fly on either trap...and the flies were gone! You can leave them up hanging from your patio year round as well!

• Cindy

Hi Roy. I'm Cindy. Mix a half-cup of Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 teaspoon of Molasses, one-quarter cup of Sugar, and 1 cup of water. Pour this mixture into small containers and hang if it's for outside. For inside, just place the small containers where you see flies the most.

• Everything Pretty

The sticky fly strips are cheap and work well. I hang one of those fly bags that you fill with water outside. They stink really bad, so put it about 10-15 from your patio or door.