Asked on Nov 20, 2019

How do I organize boots?

CindyPamelaGk
+2

• Redcatcec

Keep the pairs of them together. Sorry, I could not resist!

Here are some suggestions other than the above:

https://makespace.com/blog/posts/store-shoes-boots-sneakers-heels-sandals/

• Cynthia H

I purchased a boot tray for ours.

• Gk

DId you want to organize them by a door so they have a place to go when people come in or did you need to organize them in a closet? I have a bench by my front door where the boots fit nicely under the bench. I can fit boot trays under the bench so there's no water on the floor from melting snow. In my closet and basement storage room I use inexpensive freestanding wire shelving to place my boots side by side in the off season.

• Pamela

Hi ! If you are talking about organizing them in your closet , I keep them on a top taller shelf ( I divided the space above the top shelf into 2 tall shelf spaces , I did this on the short side of my closet ) I cut pool noodles from the dollar store to fit in the boots , to keep them from falling over . If you are taking about by your front door , I use a boot tray .

• Cindy

Put pool noodles in the boots to keep them standing straight up. You won't have any more bends again.