Asked on Nov 30, 2019

How do I clean glass shower doors?

Becky at Flipping the FlipJohnavallance82Lindsay Aratari
+5

• Laura Cooper

I use a soap scum remover such as scrubbing bubbles or lysol power bath. Spray it on, let sit for several minutes then wipe and rinse.

• Patricia

50/50 water and vinegar

• Flipturn

I have had good luck with CLR.

• Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

You can always use a magic eraser also. It works wonders in a bathroom.

• Pamela

Hi ! I use not water and white vinegar . And some elbow grease ! Lol ...It might have to be done a few times . But once you have it done , here is how I keep it clean so I don't have to go through that again !!! Buy a cleaner called repel , it is a little pricey but goes lasts quite awhile . I don't use it every time I clean , but about once a month after I cleaned the doors, I use it . It is a glass polish , it helps the water repel off it and keeps hard water from staining . Also you need to keep a squeegee in or next to the shower and use it EACH time you shower 🚿 it makes a huge difference !!!

• Lindsay Aratari

We use Thieves cleaner from Young Living on our shower door

• Johnavallance82

Hello, Try using WD-40 or shower door cleaner Bar keeper friend maybe.

• I've used a 50/50 mix of vinegar to dish soap, let it sit then do a light scrub. Works pretty well.