Asked on Dec 1, 2019

How can I revamp a vanity mirror?

LindaDeb KTicia
+3

Had an old brush, comb mirror vanity set which I'd planned on selling but only the brush/comb pieces did - is there anything I can do with the mirror part which has raised grill work on the edges? TIA

• I'm not sure what you mean by 'raised grill work' but would paint be an option? You could tape off the mirror and spray paint it.

• Cynthia H

Awhile ago I saw hand mirrors displayed on a wall. I remember how pretty they were.

• Ken Erickson

You can always donate the mirror to Goodwill or other charity since you were originally trying to get rid of everything anyway.

• Ticia

Perhaps I wasn't clear but this was an extremely old, silver vanity set - something used by ladies in the early 1900s so it was too good to throw or give away. There is no handle but it does look like a mirror in a tray. Just thought there may be another idea out there for it but thank you all anyway.

• Deb K

Hi Ticia, why not clean it up and hang it on the wall and use it like a shelf or just as a mirror