- 1 yard of 54″ fabric. I used Magnolia Home Fashions Tybee Upholstery Fabric in Denim
- Two 18″ pillow forms.
- Approx. 100 yds of Super Chunky Yarn of your choice for the tassels. I used Buttercream Alpaca Solid yarn in the color Cream.
- 5″ wide piece of scrap cardboard
- sewing scissors, thread, sewing machine, sewing needle, measuring tape, pins, iron
You'll begin by cutting the fabric as follows:
- cut 1 piece that is 19″ square (this will be the front of your pillow cover)
- cut 2 pieces that are 19″ x 13 1/2″