Asked on Feb 24, 2020

Ddo you by any chance send your projects by emails? I love your I lo

BethRedcatcecMiss Denise
+8

Do you by any chance send your projects through email? I love your projects but I have no space left on my phone for another app, my only other option is to get a new phone but I can't see doing that. LOL

• GrandmasHouseDIY

Hi Lorraine! Yep, you can sign up for Hometalk's newsletters by going to your Account Settings by clicking on your profile pic in the top right corner. And then clicking on email settings. You may have to do this from a desktop.

• Cheryl A

We have a newsletter you can sign up for but we don't send out projects by email unless you request it by the newsletter.

• Linda Sikut

Hi Lorraine,

You don't need an app to get to Hometalk on your phone. Just open your browser and type in hometalk.com. From there you can look at any project you want plus you can save them on your Hometalk account as Cheryl A explained. I hope this helps you. I totally get not having enough room for a lot of apps. :) Wishing you the best.

• Kathy Gunter Law

I get projects via email daily. It contains about ten in each.

• Lori

Same problem. No space on new phone for app

• Unique Creations By Anita

Yes you can sign up to them in your email preferences in the setting tab.

• Laura Cooper

I prefer accessing the website through my browser....... No need for the app.

• Miss Denise

Can you not put a memory chip in your phone for more memory space?

• Redcatcec

Yup, I agree, you do not need the app, I get mine through emails, it works well and I am able to save projects, ask questions, and give answers. It all comes in daily.

• Beth

Can you use the web browser on your phone to view Hometalk and save the projects that you like to your account? That shouldn't take up extra space on your phone!