Asked on Mar 15, 2020

How do I ?

RedcatcecUnique Creations By AnitaCynthia H
+4

Upload my own projects to home talk?

• If you look at the top of the page on the right, you'll see "+ Post Project". Click the link and follow the instructions, Kim. I can't wait to see what you share!

• Chloe Crabtree

Up along the top you should see, 'Explore Projects' then 'Post Project'. Just click on Post Project and it is easy to walk through the process.

• Megan

Yes! Top right click on "+ Post Project" They have great instructions. You can now even label each step! There is also a special spot to add your materials!

• Cindy

Hi Kim. I agree with the above comments. You can post a project using pictures or using a video. Now we're all waiting to see what you post. Good luck Kim.

• Cynthia H

Hi! After starting projects with that tab, upload pictures as you have them, or all of them. It will now save it for you in draft form until you are ready to post. Show your materials, steps and the final project. List all your supplies and tools used. An approximate cost is helpful, too. Look forward to seeing it!

• Unique Creations By Anita

You need to create an account first.

• Redcatcec

This process is very straight forward, create an account then go to the top right and click on + Post Project, it will step by step guide you through the process. At each phase of your project it will give you the opportunity to explain what is going on in your progress, what materials are used, and how much it took to do your project. All of this is in the form of a draft until the final step of posting it.