Tie Dye Wall Decor

$30

Hi, I'm Amber Oliver! I hope if you enjoy this project you'll also stop by my blog!

Tie dye more than just tee shirts! Have you ever tried tie dye? How about using it for your next home decor DIY project!? For this project we'll use cotton fabric and tie dye it to create some custom tie dye wall decor!

Use 1 step dye to make this project quick and easy! Start by filling up your dye bottle to the fill line with water.

Shake your dye until it is combined completely.

Add dye to your folded pieces. There are so many ways to fold your fabric! I Used cardboard and plastic pieces as "resists" and a combination of twine and rubber bands to create these designs!

After you've dyed your fabric, follow the package instructions for care. The dye I used had me was them immediately after dying.

Once the fabric is dyed and dried, IRON IT! This will make all the difference for your canvas. Use a stapler to attach the fabric taut on the canvas.

Fold your corners in neatly for a clean, finished look.

This project was a knock off of a $300 set I saw online. Looks pretty great for only about $30!

I used this one step dye for this project!

20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
Amber Oliver