Anyone recognize this Pulaski bed?

Simple Nature DecorChas' Crazy CreationsBetsy
+13

I’m trying to find out what the collection was called and find a bed like this one. Anyone know the name or where to find?

• K. Rupp

Looked for it and even style is hard to find in searches. hmmm sometimes furniture will be marked underneath behind the Frame at the bottom with the make of the furniture and style. Where did you get it? Are you looking to add another exact bed to the same room or complete the set?

• K. Rupp

haha...you will have to sneak behind the headboard while you are visiting to see if there are marks. Yes, I would contact the Pulaski Furniture company with the info below that Chloe Crabtree gave you. They will probably have info for you;)

• I would look for a tag or sticker somewhere on it. Otherwise, you might have some luck taking a photo to a furniture store. They may be able to help you.

• Chloe Crabtree

You can contact the Pulaski Furniture company and ask if you can send them a photo for help identifying it. Here is their contact information:

Address

: 2485 Penny Rd, High Point, NC 27265

Phone

: (336) 819-7200

• Vimarhonor

Hello. Have you searched all over including the backside of the headboard for any manufacturing details. Most high end furniture does labels their furniture with model numbers or styles. I’ve seen this on Drexel Ethan Allen and even some vintage furniture has stencil markings.

• Robyn Garner

I agree both with searching all over for the model/style number on what you've got. And also to email Pulaski with a picture to ask them.

• Kathy

It’s at my mom’s house and she swears she’s looked everywhere on the bed. I’ll look for an email address for Pulaski!

• Kathy

Is there a typical spot to look on the bed?

• Recreated Designs

I don't know what it is called but it is a gorgeous bed! Love it!!

• Cheryl A

I would contact the maker/manufacturer of the bed (assuming it is Pulaski) and get the info you need from them.

• Cindy

Hi Kathy. I think the bed maker is the best place to start. I'm sure there are long-term employees there who might recognize it.

Hi Kathy: Have you tried looking under the bed on the rails or other places to see if there is any information there?

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Can you contact the company to find out the information? Is there a website and a contact form?