Shine Dull Floors in Minutes

Whether I am giving a room a good cleaning or revamping it all together like in our office, I like my floor to look good! To me floors are the "shoes" of room and we all know what the right shoes can do for an outfit. http://chaoticallycreative.com/

Chaotically Creative Co.

• Jane kimak

There are different types on Bona products. One for REAL wood, one for laminate. both work well. let them dry fully.

• Sherrie

I even use Bona for tile, they have so many products. It's great takes the guess work out of everything

• Sherrie

I clean for a living and we always go by your manufactors guidelines. On wood flooring if we don't have guidelines we use a micro fiber mop and dampen it with spray of water and mop, then dry. If your floor is dirtier than that I use a bucket of water with a drop of dish soap and I wring as much water out of the mop as possible. Then I mop, rinise and dry. Most new wood floors use Bona, I clean a exotic hard wood floor and they use Bruce Floor Cleaner, Bona streaks it. If you have nothing to lose on your wood floors and I do see those then this will work. This isn't for nice hardwoods. It pays to know what to use on your floors. They are expensive and expensive to replace. Steam cleaning is a no no, putting any product on your floors is a no no. Adding shine to your floor is a last resort of your floors are damaged this will work as a temporary cover up. It has to be continued if you want to keep the shine. I do have customers that have floors they want shine added too. They are older floors and need refinished. But they look great when I am finished, there is something for everyone but know your floors before you ad a new product. expensive to replace. PS the dish soap I use always is good for your hands. That means it is PH balanced. I only use a drop or two. Mop. Rinse, then dry dry dry!

• IFortuna

I suspect you use Palmolive original. I use it for woolens and can even use it for shampoo if I run out. I use it in my washer to wash woolen blankets in tepid water, not cold or hot. Extreme temperatures shock the fibers. : )