Make a Frugal Fall Wreath From Recycled Paper & Fabric Scraps

$10

I wanted to make a Fall wreath to display over the chalkboard on our living room wall, but I didn’t want to spend any money. One thing I like about not being filthy rich? You learn to make do with what you have, and it’s a great creative exercise!
With a few materials from my recycling bin and my scrap fabric stash, I made this pretty kraft paper and burlap Fall wreath that I now have hanging in our living
fall wreath recycled paper fabric scraps frugal cheap, crafts, wreaths
I adorned the wreath with roses made of some scraps of burlap I had on hand, and hung it with some burlap and ribbon.
The wreath form was made by cutting a circle from a diaper box I had in our recycling bin.
I cut rectangles from a roll of brown paper, but you could also use paper grocery bags. The rectangles are folded accordion style, and glued with a glue gun in layers onto the wreath form.
The rosettes were made by cutting burlap into long strips, rolling it into a rose shape, and securing with a glue gun.
Christina Dennis