Cork & Feather Place Cards

685 Views
The entertaining season is upon us friends! Time to spruce up the house and get ahead of the curve. I have a long way to go to get the house guest-ready but I’ll slowly get there. And since I’m avoiding cleaning up the clutter, I made these little place cards.
  • cork feather place cards, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I’ve been wanting to use these little corks for the longest time. Plus, I’m still loving the feathers that I bought last season. Why not put the two together to create some fall place cards.
To make these little cork place cards, simple make a little hole in the top of the cork. Use a paperclip or something similar. Poke your feather into the hole. Slice a small part of the cork with a craft knife and insert the name card. I made mine in Word and hand cut them. Add a little bit of ribbon or twine. I used some strips of gold tulle that I had handy.
I’m going to keep it simple this season. Probably a few natural elements like a simple wheat stalk and a bowl full of apples.

Suggested materials for this project:

Carolyn ~ homework

Ask a Question