My husband and l just purchased a small cottage in the North Woods and would appreciate any advice you could offer.

+12
The living room area of our great room measures 14 ft in long and 13 ft. wide. I'm at a loss on how to lay out the room. The room has a picture window on the wall to the left of the sofa and straight across are sliding glass doors to the back yard. It has a 14 inch set back behind the TV. I would like to make this room comfortable for my children and grandchildren when they visit. I am not sure what will work in this small area. The kitchen is open to the living room. The rooms are divided by a snack bar. Other then that everything is open. When your seated on the the sofa the kitchen is straight in front of you. Any advice you could offer would be so appreciated. Thank you..Gail
q my husband and l just purchased a small cottage in the north woods and would, home decor, living room ideas, The hallway to the right of the sofa goes to two bedrooms and a bath This photo gives some idea of the sizes of the windows in the living room With the picture window and patio doors there isn t much wall space left
The hallway to the right of the sofa goes to two bedrooms and a bath. This photo gives some idea of the sizes of the windows in the living room. With the picture window and patio doors there isn't much wall space left.
q my husband and l just purchased a small cottage in the north woods and would, home decor, living room ideas, I just added these snack bar stools for more seating area
I just added these snack bar stools for more seating area..